The CASE 500 has integrated wheels and a pull-up handle which makes movement of the case easy.
The CASE 500 is water tight, dust-proof and shatter-resistant. The CASE 500 is durable, strong and able to withstand extreme conditions while keeping the machine secure and protected during transfers.
The CASE 500 is designed to military specifications with a form fitted padded interior that incorporates a valve to release atmospheric pressure.
• Retractable pull-up handle for easy maneuvering
• 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings for easy mobility
• Easy-open double throw latches
• Open cell core with solid wall design - strong and light weight (31kg)
• O-ring seal
• Automatic pressure equalization valve
• Large fold down handles for easy carrying
• Stainless steel padlock protectors
• Padded interior
• Watertight, crushproof and dust proof
• Transport case certification, IP67 (3 feet submersion for 30 minutes), DEF Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 ATA compliant31KG